Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cristina - Class of 2011

I absolutely LOVE Senior sessions....and my session with Cristina was beyond awesome! I adore her step mom Mandy and dad Jimmy...they are very good friends of my brother and sister in laws and some of the nicest people. It had been years since I had seen Cristina...and I was blown away by how grown up she is....and how GORGEOUS!!

This girl is just so natural...no overly done up, and her natural beauty totally comes through in these photos. Within a few minutes Cristina was rockin' the camera like a pro. I LOVED so many from our afternoon together that I really struggled to narrow it down to the group I am posting here.

Enjoy this classic beauty.......

















Cristina...your future is so bright and I can't wait to hear of all the amazing things your going to do. Enjoy this last year as a Senior...it is going to fly by!
Oh...and my youngest daughter Riley says you look like Taylor Swift ;)

Jimmy & Mandy thank you so much for asking me to take these pics...such a special time in Cristina's life and I was honored to capture it.
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I can't thank you enough for the amazing job you have done on Cristina's photos! They look terrific & she is very happy with them!