Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Dad and his "girls"

Such a great little family....two beautiful little girls, parents who brought the best props. Instruments..heck yeah!!

The girls kept me on my toes :) But I completely LOVE how these turned out.
I have a ton to blog tonight...so I am keeping this short and sweet and I will let you enjoy this adorable family.

I started with one of my favorite images...this is the one that in twenty years when they look back at it, it will tug at the heart strings :)

Enjoy!










Quinn Family...thanks for being so awesome...showing me a "new location" :) I had a great time with you guys.
Happy Turkey Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these, one of my favorites of yours.
- Carrie

Kelly said...

OK, this one is my new favorite! You are soooo amazing at what you don :)

Kelly said...

OK, this one is my new favorite! You are soooo amazing at what you done, Oops I can't spell this early :)