Saturday, November 6, 2010

Another Adorable Trio!

What a fun family! I absolutely loved my time with this adorable family of three. It was like spending the day with old friends....and Aidan...boy oh boy Aidan is pretty flippin awesome. He had me laughing the whole time. Plus he liked having his picture taken....BONUS ;)

Here is Aidan doing what he does best....ummmm....looking adorable of course :)

See....this is one of the many reasons I love families of three.

Ahhh...I love concrete. I know odd thing to say. But it is the worlds best reflector. I am looking for a family that will let me shot their whole session on the upper level of a parking garage...any takers?? ;)
But see what I mean...look how they glow :) It is the power of concrete. haha!


LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!


What a smile from Mr. Handsome!

LOVE

Ok...couldn't help it...had to put up a jumping pic. Makes me giggle...they are the best "straight legged" jumpers E-ver! ;)



And had to end with one of my favorites. Look at Aidan all "too cool for school"....and Cassie and Nina...they are looking super fantastic too :)

Thank you guys so much for the laughs and fun! I hope you love your pictures as much as I loved taking them.
Lisa

No comments: