Friday, November 5, 2010

Adorable Family of Three....

I love families of three...they are so easy to photograph. This family was exceptionally great...fun...adorable and I LOVE their outfits. I have lots of people ask for advice on what to wear in sessions...I am going to send them to Stacey because what she put together ROCKED!

Here they are....I love this...with the trees in the back turning a beautiful shade of yellow...the water...it has a "french" vibe to it. Plus how flippin' adorable is the family!?!

Meet Charley...cool name for such a cool girly :) She had perma-grin through out our whole session...LOVED it.



Lovin' the socks! Like a little model!

Stunning...love this...I just love me some sun flair ;)

Oh and did I mention Charley is a complete sweet heart.

Really....with those big blue eyes and blond hair...Daddy is going to be chasing the boys off like crazy.




Ok...here is the coolest Halloween costume ever. She is the Queen of Hearts (in case you couldn't tell). And her Grandma made her costume. I am so glad Stacey and Spencer brought it along...because I talked about it for days. Pretty great, huh.

Stacey, Spencer and Charley...thanks for hanging out with me. You guys were so much fun to work with and so incredibly easy to photograph. Hope we get to do it again in the future.
And Stacey, thanks for all your patience with your long wait for these. :)

No comments: