Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Friend Erica....and her bro & cousins too :)

Ahhh...my friend Erica...where do I start. Erica and I go way back..back to the days of High School and some crazy crazy times. We lost touch over the years and thanks to the fabulous thing we all call Facebook, we re-connected. So thankful for that!

Erica is a very very sucessful make-up artist out on the West Coast. I always knew she would do something BIG...she is just one of those girls with a ton of drive and ambition. And she did something BIG all right, she is a very in demand make up artist for high end weddings and commercial work. Check her out www.ericacarr.com.
I got a message from her that she was going to be in town 3 weeks ago and wanted to see if I could squeeze her, her brother and her cousins in for a shoot. The pictures are going to be Christmas gifts for Grandma....well, heck yea I could squeeze her in. Erica works with some of the top fashion photographers in the world...and she was asking ME to take her pictures. Thought I was going to throw up..ha ha. But then I quickly remembered "it was just my girl Erica", it would be fine :)

And fine it was....here they are. Damn good looking group! We had soooo much fun, I laughed until my sides hurt. I seriously should post another blog of just out-takes...hilarious!!

















Had to end with one of me and Erica. She knows a lot about posing...and she always looks like a MILLION bucks in every single picture she has taken. I know a lot of that has to do with the fact she is gorgeous...but a lot also has to do with...the girl just knows how to stand. So she was teaching me a thing or two. :) And I have to say...even though I don't have one single speck of make-up on...I don't look to bad.

Thank you guys for meeting up with me so early in the a.m. I had a great time! I think Grandma is gonna LOVE the pictures.
Erica...miss you girl! And I will get out to San Francisco sooner than later..promise!
HUGE HUGS!!

No comments: