Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Emme Lou Who :)

Our sweet Emme Lou Who...that isn't her really name....she is Emily. But she is our girl with the most nicknames....Emmers, Lou-Lou, Em, Emme. She is our middle child...and I think if anyone fits the mold of middle child it is Emily. She loves her family so much...tries very hard to please...but has a very stubborn side and wants what she wants.

She is my baby that showed up 5 weeks early....spent her first 3 days in the NICU. For me the 1st few days of her life were a total blur...but she has made up for it by always being front and center.
Our beautiful girl.....

We are holding hands here....

She is usually super comfortable in front of the camera...but she was a little awkward...and I think a little nervous. It was cute :)


Jump everybody...jump everybody....jump....

I am trying really hard (and it is hard to do) to get myself in more of our family photos. I chased down a poor girl walking her dog and begged her to take this. I think she took one look at my camera and about ran away....I think she did a good job though :) And I am so happy to have this....me and my Emme Lou on her 9th birthday.

We love you soooo much....you have such a kind soul and you make us so proud!

1 comment:

Clary said...

Aww Happy Birthday to Emme!!