Monday, May 13, 2013

Adorable Cousins!

This big extended shoot was so fun, you can tell these guys just love each other. Cousins are so much fun! I know how much my girls love their cousins. I know this group will be close growing up, they are all so close in age.
 
This was a Mother's Day gift for their beautiful Grandma, I can't think of a better gift!!
 



I posted this one on Facebook, my favorite comment was "they look like a Disney movie waiting to happen" :)




I was so happy to see this family! I was having withdrawals :)



Look at these beautiful kids!
I love these individuals of each of them. I think they would look great in a collage on Grandmas wall.








 
I had a great time! Thank you all for asking me to do this. I hope
everyone had a great Mother's Day!
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful images!
A.J.