Thursday, January 3, 2013

9 Months and Cute as can Be!!!



Oh this little guy, he is just so darn precious! He has the funniest personality, he knows we want these big smiles out of him. So he sits back and makes us work for them, all the while I am sure he is thinking "these guys look so silly!!" But the silliness works. I always say "there is no shame to my game"....I will do about anything to get a smile from a kiddo in front of my camera :)

I have finished with sooo many of my favorite one year clients in the pasts 2-3 months. So it makes me happy that I still get one more shoot with this guy in the near future. The big ONE year!!

In the meantime, enjoy 9 months of pure sweetness!!













Happy 9 month bday Mr. Man :)
I can't wait to see you in 3 short months for the big 1 year milestone.
Big Hugs!!
Lisa

No comments: