Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Newborn Love

This was a much anticipated "newborn" shoot for me. I was itching for March to get here, because I knew this little doll would be making her grand entrance. And WOW! What a grand entrance it was....her mommy and daddy have quite the birth story for her. I had the pleasure of taking her picture last November while she was still snug in her mommies belly :) I have been photographing this family for years and they are by far one of my very favorite. Beautiful people...inside and out.

Settle in for some beautiful newborn shots of one beautiful new baby girl.....



Big brother's 2nd Birthday was just days away....so we made sure to get a couple of just him. He is such a doll,  he just keeps getting cuter and cuter. If that is even possible :)


She was really awake and very alert when I first got there, just taking in this new world and all the excitement. We finally got her to sleep for a bit...so precious.
\


I love this handmade "cocoon" that was made with love by a family friend. The light was just dreamy that day.





Just a little cat nap and she was ready to show those pretty peepers again. And love her rose colored lips....girlfriend is so lucky. She won't need a drop of lipstick when she gets older :)





The whole beautiful family!







I just adore you guys! Thank you so much for asking me to
capture this most magical time in your lives. Little "C" is so lucky to
have such an awesome family. I know she will bring so much joy to
your family. Enjoy every second of it.
Big hugs!!
Lisa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, these pictures are adorable. I realize the subject matter made it a bit less compromising for you, but it also takes a great deal of photographic expertise! I have also seen other photos that you have done for this family and you do beautiful work. If the need arises where we need such services, I'll be looking you up! Kim Martin

Lisa Scherer said...

Oh Kim, that made my day! Thanks so much for the sweet message.

Kelly said...

That was soooo adorable!!! I'm pretty sure that is my new favorite newborn shoot of yours. I think you have a real gift for capturing the beauty of newborns. Well done my friend :)