Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hayley Senior Shoot

 
 
I am so lucky to meet so many amazing people through this business, and when I am really lucky I get to know their extended family. Such is the case with this beautiful Senior! Her equally beautiful sister was one of my 2011 Brides, and I just fell in love with her entire family. Such great people! So when I got the email from Hayley that she wanted Senior pictures, I was super excited!
 
Her personality is as big and fun....and of course she is gorgeous...duh-town! We had a great time exploring one of Chesterfields most explored parks :) We even dodged a few rain drops, but what an awesome evening it was!!
 
 
She is graduating next month from Pattonville High School where she is a member of their
awesome dance team! Here she is sporting her dance wear....love the green on her!
 



She looks like a Vogue model in this image below! Girlfriend knows how to work the camera!













 
Hayley and Crew :)
What a fun evening!! I wish you so much happiness in your college
years! You are going to do great and what a bright future you have!
I can't wait to photograph your wedding one day. *wink wink* lol!
Big Giant Hugs!!
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa - You never fail to capture the moment. Thanks for coming through again, can't wait for the next photo shoot. Pre-booking next event...lol. Momma Woj