Friday, November 2, 2012

3 + 3 = 6 adorable family members!

Triplets!!! I was so excited for this shoot and to work with my first set of triplets, I have to admit I was a little nervous too. I wanted to make sure I covered everyone and had the energy to keep up with 4 young ones (don't know why I worried, not my first time at the rodeo..haha!) And look at them! Are they not awesome! The kids were soooo great, funny and adorable and seemed to have so much fun. That is my goal at the end of the day...great photos and a fun experience for the family. And I can't forget the "big brother" he was so fun and full of ideas for poses. Love it!

Without further ado....6 gorgeous people!



Gotta get the sillies out :)












It was so nice to meet you guys, you are a wonderful family. I had 
so much fun capturing all these for you! I hope they make you smile and that the
kids love looking at them as much as they loved having them taken.
You have set the bar HIGH for future families with triplets :)
Happy Fall!
Lisa

No comments: